Electrical fault caused business park fire - The Stratford Observer
Online Editions

12th Aug, 2022

Electrical fault caused business park fire

Catherine Thompson 14th Nov, 2018 Updated: 14th Nov, 2018

AN ELECTRICAL fault has been blamed for a huge fire which ripped through Goldictote Business Park near Stratford.

The fire broke at JFC Plastics and spread to a plastic storage area in the park on the Banbury Road towards Ettington on October 16.

A helicopter and 11 fire engines rushed to the site engulfed by flames and smoke. The blaze burned for over 24 hours and crews worked throughout the night to put it out.

On its website, JFC confirmed a warehouse and stock was destroyed but the manufacturing facility, which produces drainage pipes was not affected and production would resume following an investigation and ‘official clearance’.

Public Notices

View and download all of the public notices in the Stratford Observer.

Property Finder 24/7

Search for properties in Worcestershire, Warwickshire and the West Midlands.

Online Editions

Catch up on your local news by reading our e-editions on the Stratford Observer.

Subscribe

Receive a weekly update to your inbox by signing up to our weekly newsletter.