Firefighters called to chimney fire in Bidford - The Stratford Observer
Online Editions

7th Aug, 2022

Firefighters called to chimney fire in Bidford

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a chimney fire in Bidford.

A homeowner dialled 999 after discovering their chimney was alight yesterday afternoon (Thursday).

Crews arrived to put out the flames and remove burning soot from the chimney breast.

Property Finder 24/7

Search for properties in Worcestershire, Warwickshire and the West Midlands.

Digital Advertising

Advertise on the Stratford Observer to boost your online presence.

Announcements

Weddings, Birthdays, Bereavements, Thank you notices, Marriages and more.

Book an Advert

Book your newspaper advert with our online advert creation tool.