Firefighters called to house fire - The Stratford Observer
Online Editions

15th Aug, 2022

Firefighters called to house fire

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a house fire in Ardens Grafton.

The home on Temple Grafton Road was badly smoke damaged after a blaze was caused by a fuse board, this morning (Wednesday).

The electricity board ensured the home was no longer at risk, and the Red Cross Fire and Emergency Support Service is helping the resident.

Recruitment

Find a career you'll love with our free career finder website.

Buy Photos

Buy photos online from the Stratford Observer newspaper.

Reader Travel

Check out all of the latest reader travel offers to get your hands on some free gifts.

Book an Advert

Book your newspaper advert with our online advert creation tool.