Person treated for smoke inhalation after Stratford fire - The Stratford Observer
Online Editions

15th Aug, 2022

Person treated for smoke inhalation after Stratford fire

Stratford Editorial 18th Oct, 2016 Updated: 28th Oct, 2016

A PERSON was treated for smoke inhalation after a fire started in a bedroom at a house in Stratford.

Firefighters were called to house on Meadow Lane around 5.30pm on Monday (October 17).

The fire – the cause of which has yet to be reported – was quickly extinguished.

Reader Travel

Check out all of the latest reader travel offers to get your hands on some free gifts.

Buy Photos

Buy photos online from the Stratford Observer newspaper.

Subscribe

Receive a weekly update to your inbox by signing up to our weekly newsletter.

Business Directory

From plumbers, to restaurants, we can provide you with all the info you need.