School swimming pool sent up in smoke - The Stratford Observer
Online Editions

12th Aug, 2022

School swimming pool sent up in smoke

A FAULTY machine sent a school swimming pool up in smoke on Saturday (April 29).

Two fire engines raced to the scene at the Sports Centre at Kineton School on Banbury Road, after an emergency call was made around 2.20am.

The plant room where the burnt out machine was located, was reported to be smoke logged, and crews took over an hour to restore it to safety.

Reader Travel

Check out all of the latest reader travel offers to get your hands on some free gifts.

Subscribe

Receive a weekly update to your inbox by signing up to our weekly newsletter.

Public Notices

View and download all of the public notices in the Stratford Observer.

Printing

We can provide all of your printing needs at competitive rates.